Porsche AG, is a German automobile manufacturer specialising in high-performance sports cars, SUVs and sedans. Porsche AG is headquartered in Stuttgart, and is owned by Volkswagen AG, which is itself majority-owned by Porsche Automobil Holding SE. Porsche’s current lineup includes the 718 Boxster/Cayman, 911, Panamera, Macan and Cayenne.
The Porsche Connect Store is a SAP-based e-commerce web shop, that provides specific services for its customers. Through the Porsche Connect Store these services are put at customer disposal through the web, mobile and the car itself. The services can be used in conjunction with the MBB (Modular Backend Construction Kit from Audi) that is installed as standard in all Porsche Connect-capable vehicles.
- Navigation & Infotainment
- Breakdown call
- Data packages
- Car Remote Package
- Concierge Service
- Parking Plus
- Porsche Charging Service
- Car Remote Package
- Car Security Package
- Connect App
- Emergency call
The products above have been made available for customers by the Connect Store (https://connect-store.porsche.com).
The paid services are accessible through a credit card system, which is managed by Porsche’s own Accounts Receivable Management.
Within the Connect products, the frontend and backend functions of the shop are developed by a Scrum team and then fully tested before the go-live.
The role of the Quality Analyst (QA) was the organisation and moderation of E2E test sessions; the execution and follow-up of market tests as well as the management of the entire cross discipline operational test team. Next to that the QA was responsible for the tracking and processing of errors as well as securing the usage of correct specifications for functional and technical tests.
This is divided into:
- Quality Assurance of the functional and technical test cases.
- Provision of key figures for project management, e.g. degree of processing of test cases
- Status control and reporting of test execution and errors.
- Supporting the the creation of automated tests, in particular the provision of adequate test cases.
- Organization and planning of test data.
- Organization, preparation and execution of integrative test sessions.
- Representing the test team in in comprehensive error and test status meetings.
- Representing QA of the specific projects in end to end (E2E) test sessions
- Managing the correct and timely incorporation of error tickets into the project-specific development teams.
- Coordination and establishment of error management processes.
- Support in feature/user story planning and coordination with the relevant suppliers.
- Dispatching of queries from the development teams.