You’ll consult our customers and partners on quality automation strategy and support their business lines in building the Test Automation Frameworks. For that you evaluate best fitting test automation tools matching the customers requirements. You design and program the test automation frameworks and leverage and usage of state of the art technologies and methods. Always with the customers satisfaction in mind. Maintenance, development and documentation of tools and test automation frameworks, always closely aligned with the Quality or Test Manager and the users. Creating Build-Systems like Jenkins and administrating of test results in test management and defect tracking tools. Pro active participation to innovative initiatives and quality process improvements. You train the quality engineers and testers in the usage of the automation frameworks.
Empowering your team members to provide heartfelt service and exceptional operational management to help delivering an irresistible experience for our customers. Teamwork will be at the forefront of every day so you’ll spend a load of time coaching, developing and motivating people to achieve their ‘Personal Best’. You’ll support and sometimes lead a team to deliver a seamless experience… from the passion for quality in every detail of your work, to the always positive and constructive interaction with colleagues, partners, peers and customers.
You’re driven, level-headed and cool under pressure with 5+ years of Quality Assurance & Testing experience (ideally with 2+years of Test Automation experience across various business processes). To work in a Starkkraft team you have to be highly motivated, keen to learn and always focused to exceed expectations in delivery. You have a passion for technology and innovation, you are communicative and customer obsessed. On top of that you have a solid moral compass and posses a healthy care for your environment.
You love to create alignment within teams as much as you love to create meaningful moments for and with customers and partners. You deliver profitability for shareholders. You are or aim to become a leader and performer. Both equally. You’re comfortable connecting with customers and thrive on your profound expertise. You’re cool with ambiguity and you roll with the punches when things change. You have the flexibility to work a non-traditional schedule. If you also have sound experiences in working with Test Automation and Test Management tools like HP ALM, JIRA, Selenium and more, that is truly A+ for you.
What we offer you
- One of the world’s most employee and customer focused exciting new Frankfurt based IT-brands;
- At least 5 thrilling years of learning and development;
- A 5 years personal development plan;
- A culture that’s all about making work irresistible;
- The option to be headhunted into your next dream job after 5+ years internally or externally;
- A vibrant start up culture offering the possibility to help shape our company’s future;
- Growth options into leading roles and even becoming a partner;
- A strong work life balance including as much holidays as you wish;
- It’s part of our success. We prefer smiles to graphs. We like to be human rather than corporate.