You’ll consult our customers and partners on Load and Performance testing strategy. You define the detailed approach and create the best possible test scenarios. For that you leverage the best fitting L&P test automation tools matching the customers environment and requirements. Always securing the end users satisfaction by exceeding their expectation. You always work closely aligned with the Quality or Test Manager, the automation team and the Business line. You are and expert in working successfully on various in house cloud environments.
Empowering your team members to provide heartfelt service and exceptional operational management to help delivering an irresistible experience for our customers’ end users. Next to leveraging your strong in depth expertise, teamwork and communication will be at the forefront of every day so you’ll spend a load of time communicating, teaching and motivating people to achieve the best L&P results possible.… a seamless experience for all with whom you team… from your passion for quality in every detail of the specialistic work, to the always positive and constructive interaction with colleagues, partners, peers and customers.
You’re driven, level-headed and cool under pressure with 5+ years of Quality Assurance & Testing experience (ideally with 2+years of Test Automation experience across various business processes). To work in a Starkkraft team you have to be highly motivated, keen to learn and always focused to exceed expectations in delivery. You have a passion for technology and innovation, you are communicative and customer obsessed. On top of that you have a solid moral compass and posses a healthy care for your environment.
You love to create alignment within teams as much as you love to create meaningful moments for and with customers and partners. You deliver profitability for shareholders. You are or aim to become a leader and performer. Both equally. You’re comfortable connecting with customers and thrive on your profound expertise. You’re cool with ambiguity and you roll with the punches when things change. You have the flexibility to work a non-traditional schedule. If you also have sound experiences in working with Load and Performance test automation tools like NeoLoad, JMeter, HP Roadrunner and/or Silk Performer, that is truly A+ for you.
What we offer you
- One of the world’s most employee and customer focused exciting new Frankfurt based IT-brands;
- At least 5 thrilling years of learning and development;
- A 5 years personal development plan;
- A culture that’s all about making work irresistible;
- The option to be headhunted into your next dream job after 5+ years internally or externally;
- A vibrant start up culture offering the possibility to help shape our company’s future;
- Growth options into leading roles and even becoming a partner;
- A strong work life balance including as much holidays as you wish;
- It’s part of our success. We prefer smiles to graphs. We like to be human rather than corporate.