- Proactively managing and building an excellent relationship with our existing client base;
- Re-engaging with customers in the existing Starkkraft Business Development network who have not ordered in over a longer period of months and maximising these sales opportunities;
- Responding to and following up on new business inbound sales enquiries.
- Ensuring that the sales budgets and associated performance metrics are met both individually and as a team;
- Work with all Starkkraft tribes to ensure the overarching and specific sales and marketing plans are in place and successfully executed;
- Work closely with the Sales and Engagement teams and be a role model;
- Lead and support them in over-achieving their objectives and targets;
- Generating new business;
- Setting and delivering a successful strategy;
- Making sure that Starkkraft’s clients have the right services and technology in place to continue to grow.
You are a self-starter, confident with negotiating and above all driven by results. This both as an individual as well as in leading a team by example; You are very pro active, and above all creative. You keep surprising your environment with ways to close the deal. Nothing can stop you to personally show the path to growth and to inspire your team and colleagues around you to do more and better faster. You bring at least 6, proven successful, years in selling IT services are required of which at least one year in sales management. You are experienced in Account Management and fluent in German and English. You want to Try Hard and Have Fun!
It would be desirable if you have knowledge of the financial sector and profound knowledge of our service portfolio areas.
If you recognise yourself, understand that respect in sales is deserved with personal concrete results and are confident that you will deliver: We would love to have you on the team, it will be a fantastic adventure, we guarantee!
What we offer you:
- One of the world’s most employee and customer focused exciting new Frankfurt based IT-brands;
- A culture that’s all about making your work irresistible;
- Great key performance indicators and reward system which hold the possibility to an uncapped-pay out;
- Growth options into leading roles and even becoming a partner;
- Fun. It’s part of our success. We prefer smiles to graphs. We like to be human rather than corporate.
- … if you are that good, you decide…